The ballots have gone out to all the voting members and should already have been delivered or arriving soon. Many of the ballots have already started to come back in.
Here are a few things to remember:
- Nothing should be put on the Ballot itself that identifies you or your property.
- Property Address must be on the return envelope for ballot to be counted.
- Property with outstanding dues will not be counted
- Return by mail before end of business day on November 14th.
- Return by hand to the meeting on November 14th before 7pm to be counted.
If you mess up your ballot or do not get it soon in the mail please either contact by email or come to the meeting on November 14th and the Board will insure that your votes are counted.